The BBC - Morning Live or The One Show?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Is one better than the other? Is the evening one just the morning one with different presenters? Anyone a bit annoyed at paying for them both?

Both are close to being dross.

I’m sure they are relatively cheap TV.
what would you rather pay for as something needs to be made to fill the time me slots.
But why must we have virtually 24 hour TV?
Even prime time is struggling to put out decent programmes, and that was the case before this virus consigned us to a diet of repeats.
Rolling 24 hour news programmes dishing out the same stories every 15 minutes are not really needed.
Cheap dramas, garden or kitchen or even whole house makeovers are cheap and repetitive.
Channel 5 fills every weekend with specials on the Royal family - in reality just old newsreel footage with a voice over.
There is not a lot of value in the licence fee.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Done it a while back.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Can't comment on the Morning Live thing as I have never watched it. I only listen to the radio during the day, as a rule.
The One Show though, absolute dross. Just like EastEnders - as soon as I hear the annoying theme tune start up I reach for the remote control. Usually to find that everything else on offer is also dross; so back on goes the radio (any station offering 70's and 80's tunes with minimal talking or ads will do).

Top Bottom