The best suncream for exercising... any recommendations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dallaghan

Being driven by vanity, I am wondering if anyone has any advice on this issue, would be a shame to be nice and ripped because of cycling but then get a nice bout of skin cancer on account of being out 2 hours a day in the summer... I have used factor 60 but its like bloody treacle, and then you sweat or it rains and it gets in your eyes arggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!! Any ideas / experiences...? :biggrin:

Ive used the Banana Boat stuff and had no problems with that, I picked up an even better version of the stuff when I was in Oz

lukesdad

dallaghan said:
Being driven by vanity, I am wondering if anyone has any advice on this issue, would be a shame to be nice and ripped because of cycling but then get a nice bout of skin cancer on account of being out 2 hours a day in the summer... I have used factor 60 but its like bloody treacle, and then you sweat or it rains and it gets in your eyes arggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!! Any ideas / experiences...? :biggrin:

Your right about skin cancer from cycling. It happened to me, Anybody reading this please make sure you protect yourself you would nt want to go through what I went through ! Thankfully I m still here but have some very bad scarring and alot of plastic surgery to my face its not a laughing matter.

ASC1951

Guru
I use Boots own brand Soltan Factor 50, which does the job perfectly well. It isn't like treacle and it doesn't seem to sweat off either. I use a touch of white slab on my nose.

Plus a Buff on my little bald noddle.

Top Bottom