The best thread that everyone is talking about!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Location
The Urban Fringe
The Northerners and Southerners should present a united front against those dodgy looking Midlanders.
 

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Location
Kirton, Devon.
Midlanders are also northerners. Anything above The M4 is getting dodgy.

FTFY
 

Rezillo

TwoSheds
Location
Suffolk
[QUOTE 5173436, member: 259"]I'd just like to say this is an excellent thread.If you can somehow manage to get tinned pies into it, I think you'd be onto a winner.[/QUOTE]

I used to like those steak and kidney pudding ones that came in a tin shaped like a blunt rocket nose cone.
 

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Location
Watchet
I used to like those steak and kidney pudding ones that came in a tin shaped like a blunt rocket nose cone.
Now you're talking!
Like these?
20180305_140614.jpg
 
Top Bottom