England : West Midlands the black country cycl club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cycling tom

i am the president and founder of the black country cycl club witch is based in willenhall westmidlands i am looking for new member's in and around willenhall walsall bloxwich bilston and wolverhamption area if you are intrested or need more info pleas feal free to contact me thanks

StuartG

slower but further
Willynall Comp (1960/67) now exiled darn sarf but do a put up a website/blog or something so us refugees can revisit the rides of our youth.
BTW back then the bicycle was still the primary mode of travel in the town, well apart from the trolleybuses ...

dougie08

i am the president and founder of the black country cycl club witch is based in willenhall westmidlands i am looking for new member's in and around willenhall walsall bloxwich bilston and wolverhamption area if you are intrested or need more info pleas feal free to contact me thanks
Hi Cycling Tom

is there still a black country cycling club? as i am looking at joining a club this year,

taz ali

Hi can you let me know more details about the club as I want to join thanks

Top Bottom