The Blockley’s Farm Shop

If we set up a small farm shop/cafe in a shed outside Hoo Green, will you support us and come to it

• I will come every day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will come some days

• I will come rarely

• I don’t think I will be able to come

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blockleysfarmshop

Hi there,

We sell fresh eggs and jam in our ‘Farm Box’ and we are hoping to put up a small shed selling drinks and snacks. We are based in Hoo Green, a village situated outside Knutsford. Many cyclists cycle through Hoo Green so we wanted to ask you this:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
What? What do you want to ask us? Come on here with questions and you don’t ask them, a strange thing to do. We all want know what the question is, we are all awaiting with breath baited. We are eager with anticipation that borders on excitement. What we want to know is, what do you want to ask us.
I mean, it’s not to much to ask is it?

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
What? What do you want to ask us? Come on here with questions and you don’t ask them, a strange thing to do. We all want know what the question is, we are all awaiting with breath baited. We are eager with anticipation that borders on excitement. What we want to know is, what do you want to ask us.

There was originally a poll with this thread but it appears to have been lost when I approved the post. Apologies to the OP. If they let me know details I'll do my best to reinstate it.

OP
OP
blockleysfarmshop

blockleysfarmshop

Sorry, this is our first post. I have misunderstood how it works.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Sorry, this is our first post. I have misunderstood how it works.
Hello @blockleysfarmshop, welcome to Cycle Chat :welcome:
I'm Pat, one of the moderators.
I'm afraid your questions got deleted by mistake: please repeat the questions you wanted answered, thanks and sorry about the inconvenience.
I will delete your duplicate thread in the food section, as only one thread per topic is allowed, you are in the research section now.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Mod note - again, lol
I think the OP's question is this one:

Many cyclists cycle through Hoo Green so we wanted to ask you if you would be interested in supporting and coming to the farm shop/cafe?

Slick

Guru
Hi there,

We sell fresh eggs and jam in our ‘Farm Box’ and we are hoping to put up a small shed that we will convert into a basic farm shop/cafe selling drinks and snacks. We are based in Hoo Green, a village situated outside Knutsford. Many cyclists cycle through Hoo Green so we wanted to ask you if you will support us and come to our farm shop/cafe?

I'm never going to be cycling round your way, but I have to admit, I love a good farm shop. 🚜

Best of luck with it. :thumbsup:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
The poll should now be showing.:thumbsup:

For what it's worth I'd likely be an occasional visitor to a farm shop/cafe if I was local enough. Lots of us like to have a destination to ride to, indeed for club groups something like this is a staple.

I'd suggest that organising cycle parking where the bike can be locked would be a must. A rail where the saddle can be hooked over is a popular choice for many places as you can fit a lot of bikes in a fairly small area. This may not work so well for those of us with a leather saddle due to the shape of them so perhaps don't make it the only option.

Top Bottom