The building of my second CCCF (FM 015)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
You sir have good taste :smile:

Im proud as hell at how it turned out
thumbsup.png

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Im proud as hell at how it turned out
thumbsup.png
Looks like a great machine mate.

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Steerer cut , spacers added ( one more needed )

Cables for front mech fitted

Stem flipped

It's also a very different animal Vs the fm028

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311969644.457401.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311969644.457401.jpg
    380.2 KB · Views: 135
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311969689.413370.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311969689.413370.jpg
    369 KB · Views: 133

potsy

Rambler
you got scammed, they only sent half the seat stay, i don't think it would take my weight.

Even at twice the thickness it'd be struggling :whistle:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Rob I respect you, you & Colin were right, I've upped my intake to around 2200 cals a day and I know cycle approx 20 miles a day , I'm feeling better and me weight is stable now between 13st 5 lbs and 13st 7lbs, my times are getting quicker, I'm feeling stronger and I'm riding better, so I do take note of what (some) people say, this is a learning curve for me, weight loss , food , not losing too much, maintenance etc etc etc
I've only just spotted that post Gaz - I'm glad to hear that your weight is stable, though I'm amazed that it is at 2,200 cals/day with 20 miles of cycling. Weight would drop off me with those figures!

you got scammed, they only sent half the seat stay, i don't think it would take my weight.
Yeahbut ... it has to take Gaz's weight, not yours; you're a great big bugger, whereas Gaz is a former great big bugger! :whistle:

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
I've only just spotted that post Gaz - I'm glad to hear that your weight is stable, though I'm amazed that it is at 2,200 cals/day with 20 miles of cycling. Weight would drop off me with those figures!

Yeahbut ... it has to take Gaz's weight, not yours; you're a great big bugger, whereas Gaz is a former great big bugger!

It was a false Dawn

The weight is still dropping off, I'm slowly upping my intake again

I WILL beat this

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It was a false Dawn

The weight is still dropping off, I'm slowly upping my intake again

I WILL beat this
Ah! TBH - that is what I expected, but at least you can see the problem.

I stuck your figures in a couple of online calculators and they both gave 2,500 calories a day as the minimum per day for you - but only if you were trying to lose weight as quickly and safely as possible!

They gave your maintenance level as 3,000-3,250 cals/day which is in the ballpark of the 'guesstimate' that I did a few weeks back. Up those cals!

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Ah! TBH - that is what I expected, but at least you can see the problem.

I stuck your figures in a couple of online calculators and they both gave 2,500 calories a day as the minimum per day for you - but only if you were trying to lose weight as quickly and safely as possible!

They gave your maintenance level as 3,000-3,250 cals/day which is in the ballpark of the 'guesstimate' that I did a few weeks back. Up those cals!

The important part as I see it is that Gaz knows the solution to the problem and is going to do something about it.

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
3000 plus cals ? Really ? Wow

I'll need to work my way up to that slowly to make sure I don't start to gain - but at least I have a target eh ?

Back on topic, I've added a better, shorter stem & spacers , and ermmmmn that's it, still waiting for the rest of the cables and for the SS I'm waiting for the new cog, this building / fettling lark is great tho :-)

Updated stem

5ec0e611-19e9-05e3.jpg

Top Bottom