The cagers come out!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tetedelacourse

BentMikey said:
I didn't use arrogant because I don't think it applies to you. I remember you were open to other ideas, you listened to others comments and tried different approaches, which pretty much proves that!

I'm not sure it applies to Tete either, as I meant the second para as a more general comment where in the past quite a few experienced cyclists have rejected it out of hand and rubbished the book, quite unjustifiably in my opinion.

That's how I took your 2nd para BM. If I'd thought I was being accused of being arrogant my response would not have been quite different.;)

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Phew!

Tetedelacourse

I've been thinking that too Terminator but then it's equally valid to say that you can cycle confidently and assertively and show due care and awareness without having read it. That was my position. I don't see what's arrogant about that.

I think the attitude BM meant was.I have been cycle commuting for so long so I think I know and have seen it all which would be a dodgy attitude to have IMHO.

You are only as good as your last commute and my commutes yesterday were nightmares.

I really do think though that someone has put something in BM's cornflakes.;)

Top Bottom