The CC authors, writers, and bookists thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Cheers Delboy!

Constructive criticism, guidance, that sort of thing. I think i've done OK, but never having written a novel before I have no objective yardstick. I'm about a third through my error check and I'll contact you and the DC.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm now going through a 2nd round of error checking and self editing, and certain select members of this hallowed forum have been granted a preview.

When my eyes get too tired I'm taking a break and getting everything set up on my own Kindle publishing account. In a couple of weeks you lucky folk will be able to buy this holy tome in either Kindle ebook or paperback form.

classic33

Leg End Member
I'm now going through a 2nd round of error checking and self editing, and certain select members of this hallowed forum have been granted a preview.

When my eyes get too tired I'm taking a break and getting everything set up on my own Kindle publishing account. In a couple of weeks you lucky folk will be able to buy this holy tome in either Kindle ebook or paperback form.
Will we get a discount?

Dave7

Legendary Member
So....who dunnit ?
I still think it's Welsh Dragon. She strangled/suffocated him with her bloomers and as she was wearing them at the time all clues were eradicated.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Work continues apace.

I'm about halfway through the second round of error checking, and it's amazing how much I missed first go. It's also amazing how quickly the thrill fades when you have to keep re-reading your own work.

Many thanks to the illustrious Delboy and the Right Honourable DC Lane, who are helping me out with a mix of proof-reading, guidance, and hysterical laughter. I've had some brilliant preliminary feedback from them both, for which I am hugely grateful. Over the next few weeks I have a lot of chopping, changing and fiddling to do and then I might consider unleashing my tome upon the Kindle store.

Top Bottom