Pillow Biter - Mike Patton
beanzontoast Legendary Member Location South of The Peaks 11 Feb 2009 #11,327 Eat to the Beat - Blondie
beanzontoast Legendary Member Location South of The Peaks 11 Feb 2009 #11,329 Alan H said: The Purple People Eater - Sheb Wooley Click to expand... Wow! I had forgotten that song until now! I'm Gonna Sleep With One Eye Open - Dolly Parton
Alan H said: The Purple People Eater - Sheb Wooley Click to expand... Wow! I had forgotten that song until now! I'm Gonna Sleep With One Eye Open - Dolly Parton
beanzontoast Legendary Member Location South of The Peaks 11 Feb 2009 #11,331 Sound and Vision - David Bowie
threebikesmcginty Corn Fed Hick... Location ...on the slake 11 Feb 2009 #11,332 An Empty Bottle, a Broken Heart - Johnny Paycheck
beanzontoast Legendary Member Location South of The Peaks 11 Feb 2009 #11,333 Bits and Pieces - Dave Clark Five
johnnyh Legendary Member Location Somerset 11 Feb 2009 #11,335 Reach Out I'll Be There - The Four Tops
threebikesmcginty Corn Fed Hick... Location ...on the slake 11 Feb 2009 #11,336 I Faught The Law - Bobby Fuller Four easily the best version!
beanzontoast Legendary Member Location South of The Peaks 11 Feb 2009 #11,337 I Wanna Rule The World - 10cc
ACS Legendary Member Location Just below the snow line 11 Feb 2009 #11,338 Song of the King - Tim Rice + Andrew Lloyd Webber
Paulus Started young, and still going. Location Barnet, 11 Feb 2009 #11,340 In the lair of the king---King Crimson.