The Chain (aka tune association)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hornchurch

Romeo - Mr Big

This always reminds me of my last year in school, in 1977.:okay:

Call me 'Judith', but I don't see the or indeed any link in the post above mine...

Meantime, carrying on "the link", when you wrote "Mr Big", I thought ya meant THE well-known "Mr Big"

Actually named after the group that gave us "All Right Now" , FREE, back in 1970 - They made a track named Mr Big (band took it's name from

The famous American lads who are well-known as virtuoso at their own intruments !

They even had several top-ten singles in the U.K, including "To Be With You", back in 1992, which reached No.1 in the U.K

Anyways - Most folks recognise "Green Tinted Sixties Mind" as their (rather superb) signature-tune - Mr.Big below.....

Paul Gilbert's opening guitar-riff, by far one of the greatest latterday electric-guitar riffs of all time

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Mr Vain - Culture Beat

cycling_eejit

Über Member
Call me 'Judith', but I don't see the or indeed any link in the post above mine...

Meantime, carrying on "the link", when you wrote "Mr Big", I thought ya meant THE well-known "Mr Big"

Actually named after the group that gave us "All Right Now" , FREE, back in 1970 - They made a track named Mr Big (band took it's name from

The famous American lads who are well-known as virtuoso at their own intruments !

They even had several top-ten singles in the U.K, including "To Be With You", back in 1992, which reached No.1 in the U.K

Anyways - Most folks recognise "Green Tinted Sixties Mind" as their (rather superb) signature-tune - Mr.Big below.....

Paul Gilbert's opening guitar-riff, by far one of the greatest latterday electric-guitar riffs of all time

Link was size -
Romeo - Mr Big
Stiff Little Fingers - Alternative Ulster

For the current tune . . .Lenny Kravitz was in a relationship with this artist -
Vanessa Paradis - Joe Le Taxi

And also, given the colour of the Taxi behind Miss Paradis

A great band live!

Restless
Yellow Cab To Midnight

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5q6Brr1uUk

603859_10205435136430123_7048259565595246911_n.jpg

DRM

Guru

DRM

Guru

Blimey, that tab looked a shocker, even harder at speed when you see the video, anyway, enough going off the thread, next video please

Top Bottom