The Chain (aka tune association)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
@Accy cyclist, you just ignored my Kai Tak one?

Hmmph, I might stop playing in a huff if you are not careful :whistle:

Er, I couldn't quite suss your comment out and I just fancied posting the Chariots of Fire title theme!😉
 

Mad Doug Biker

Mediocrity Manifest.
Location
Craggy Island
Er, I couldn't quite suss your comment out and I just fancied posting the Chariots of Fire title theme!😉

Couldn't quite suss it out? 🤔😆

It was Runway, a big f*ck off bit of tarmac that planes land on!! 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

@Accy cyclist, do the people of Accrington not know planes now exist?
Do you even have electricity? 😝😝
 
Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Last edited:

Mad Doug Biker

Mediocrity Manifest.
Location
Craggy Island
Mmm, I've been thinking about that one all day! 🤔 The only thing that sprung to mind was Dirty Old Town by the Pogues, seeing as the Wombles existence revolved around picking up others rubbish.


View: https://youtu.be/s11BuatTuXk?is=vZaCoM2LKu-mUl7Y

Dirty... I was going to post the Steptoe And Son theme... "You dirty old man", but I then suddenly remembered the Rod Liddle thread and again thought of 'dirty old man' and... Well... 😆:


View: https://youtu.be/yUi_S6YWjZw?si=p7ppHxNKLRM3G_PR

DISCLAIMER This post is merely based on the court cases and rumours, not actual fact. :whistle:
 
Last edited:
Top Bottom