The cheek of it!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Baggy

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Indeed I was!

I knew I'd be making myself the butt of a few jokes by posting this :blush:

Still itchy though ;)

yenrod

Baggy said:
After foolishly doing some weeding at dusk I'm shocked to find that the midges have taken liberties with my bot cheeks.

How dare they! I'm itchy! :smile::?:

Chuffin ell ! - the cheek of it ! :?:

I'm sure the Mr will gladly assume position and apply said derriere with oitment ! :?::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

yenrod

Baggy said:
My elbow is also very itchy. I might be allowed to let someone rub cream into that :smile:

I knew Gunner was good at that but I feel Mr Chuff will keep Mr Rodgers at a few miles distance from you - as he was, I beleive, quite one with a ladies elbow.. :?:;):?:;):?:

:tongue::biggrin::biggrin:

Shaun

Founder
Bags, were you gardening in the buff? ... or did you bent over too far, pop the seem in your shorts and give the little buggers an opening ... erm, pardon the pun ... :smile::ohmy::tongue:

OP
OP
Baggy

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Admin said:
Bags, were you gardening in the buff? ... or did you bent over too far, pop the seem in your shorts and give the little buggers an opening ... erm, pardon the pun ... :?::ohmy::tongue:
:smile:
I live on a hill, nudity is not an option.

They managed to nibble their way through a whole layer of skimpy clothing...

yenrod

A lovely pair of Bloomers (nasturtiums)

EdibleFlowerNasturtium.jpeg

Fnaar said:
My nasturtiums have taken a right pounding!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Baggy seems to have made a good recovery.:smile: Perhaps peeps would offer me their sympatheticised unctions etc now. I have had acupuncture today, from the physio therapist. It was only five needles :wacko::ohmy:, but I now have a painful bum (right side).

I think I should explain that I have nicely rounded ;);):ohmy: tree trunks logs legs, so this may deter some contenders. :blush::blush:

Speicher said:
Baggy seems to have made a good recovery.:smile: Perhaps peeps would offer me their sympatheticised unctions etc now. I have had acupuncture today, from the physio therapist. It was only five needles :blush::ohmy:, but I now have a painful bum (right side).

I think I should explain that I have nicely rounded :biggrin:;):ohmy: tree trunks logs legs, so this may deter some contenders. :blush::blush:
Come along chaps, this lady's bottom need attention!

Top Bottom