The Coach Pro (program on the Bike Channel)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
One of the two competing for a pro contract is Red Walters who only starting riding with our club (Sotonia CC) a couple of years ago. He's gone from riding with my medium/fast clubrun group to winning half the club trophies and looking like a potential pro in an incredibly short time, he's a nice lad to boot^_^

Last edited:

TheRedster

Hey Dave, thanks, I really appreciate that. I also wanna say another massive thank you for guiding all those club runs I've done and helping to make cycling fun when I was starting out. I have really fond memories (despite bonking most times) of those medium/fast runs which were influential in getting me to where I am today! :smile::bicycle:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Unfortunately, the channel has gone bust before we even got to see the rest of the series! I have watched the first 2 episodes and was looking forward to watching the rest. It would be nice if they somehow found their way online ... :whistle:

DRM

Guru
Me too, was looking forward to seeing how it played out, guess we will never know now, I also enjoyed MTB adventures, but from the two episodes of the Coach Pro I think Red has a very promising future as a pro rider.

Top Bottom