The "Comic" - 6 issues for £6

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smthers

Über Member
Looked at similar in the past, but never actually done anything about them, simply because of the time aspect - they'd end up sitting around unread. :laugh:

Mike_P

Guru
I just buy the ones that have attractive articles or features, the Christmas issue reviewing the last decade for example.

pawl

Legendary Member
Gave up Cycling Weekly when it became Sportive &Tech weekly.Most of the stuff is above my head VO2max, power meters etc. I couldn’t give a monkeys if a certain component or bike shaves of x number of seconds off my time for 10 miles or has been tested in a wind tunnel.Really miss the what’s on race list.

Will stick with cycle chat when for sensible advice. My favourite thread is your ride today.
Perhaps the above says something about me. Dinosaur old git,don’t care.I am just a happy cyclist.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
It used to be essential reading, but I haven't bought a copy for years. We occasionally get one delivered to the shop and I have a flick through but nothing in it would tempt me to read it, let alone buy it. I don't remember ever selling one, I think they've all gone back with the returns.

Top Bottom