The Commuter Cyclist Experience Survey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JSWiltshire

Hello All,

Please have a look at this simple and short survey which is aimed at improving the experience of cyclist commuters nationwide. The survey does not require any sensitive information and can be completed within 1 minute. Your participation would be greatly appreciated!

Please take a look at this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CyclistExperience

Many thanks.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Usual problem: survey monkey uses some evil javascript instead of html forms so I can't select any radio buttons or text boxes. This limits responses to users of certain browsers with poor security settings.

Unusual problem: "acedemic" isn't how you spell that and I'm pretty sure that details of your department and academic supervisor should be included.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
You say it doesn't contain any sensitive information but I would consider my DOB to be fairly sensitive and unnecessary when I'm sure the year or age range would have been enough. Certainly if you used it with my employer and job title I would be easily identified if you contacted my employer (if I'd given you the full details which I didn't).

Top Bottom