The "compact " pain cave

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Here is my set up, i need to have the door open when im riding atm !
IMG_20160221_152503501[1].jpg

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
I've just moved out of my "pain shed" so that looks very familiar.

I have a garage in a separate block that is now free of mid-like crisis car. The garage didn't have power, so I've installed a leisure battery/solar panel/inverter to power a TV, monitor, mini-PC and a Kickr. It still has that rough edged Rocky vibe and I'm free to sweat like a horse, but it's nice to have everything just set up. Running an extension cable out to the shed every time I used the kickr was a pain in the bum.

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

I've just moved out of my "pain shed" so that looks very familiar.

I have a garage in a separate block that is now free of mid-like crisis car. The garage didn't have power, so I've installed a leisure battery/solar panel/inverter to power a TV, monitor, mini-PC and a Kickr. It still has that rough edged Rocky vibe and I'm free to sweat like a horse, but it's nice to have everything just set up. Running an extension cable out to the shed every time I used the kickr was a pain in the bum.
#
I had a garage at the last house but had to down size due to the economic crisis , lost about 8 k in wages over 18 months due to short time , pay freeze etc

That is indeed compact!
7x5 security shed, i have double walled it, extra door lock and it has ground anchors into the concrete hard standing x2 with chains + padlocks and its out of site from the road .

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

Whats wrong with using your house or flat.:wacko:

I use my garage - the reason I don't use my house is because my 9 year old daughter wanders in and asks why am I so red and sweaty and some of my language is not suitable!!
I have a 4 and 8 year old, if i was to put the turbo in the house all i would get is interruptions every few minutes and trying to keep their fingers out of rapidly rotating bits of metal.

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

On Saturday my lad stood at the door wiping sweat from my brow for 45 minutes , because he wanted a go on the turbo but he couldn't reach the pedals and doesn't understand that his bike is not big enough to fit .

Top Bottom