The Cycle Chat room 101- Put Yer Demons In Here

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

things that really get on your goat

1. Bad language in front of kids
2. Women who stand in the Q for the cashline and then wait till they get to the front before they fish about in their bag for their purse. Arghhhh!!
3. People who don't acknowledge when you flash them out a junction, lane etc... when you're in the car.
4. People who smoke in their car and in front of kids
5. Bigots
6. people who walk about the office with no shoes on.
7. People who smell of BO. No need
8. people who bring their kids into work and constantly talk about them
9. The look of mushrooms.
10. The taste of mushrooms.
11. The smell of mushrooms.
12. The texture of mushrooms.
13. The thought of mushrooms.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
people who walk out of shops without looking... (they also tend to do it in their cars at junctions)

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
dog owners who let the dogs crap on the pavement and leave it there. and those that let a huge dog run up to small children, frighten them to death and call out "it's ok, he's friendly" like it makes a difference to the (newly) terrified child.

Blackandblue

People who can't put things back where they belong and how they found them (eg mugs in a cupboard with the handle pointing to the rear corner of the cupboard on the right hand side - I mean it's not difficult is it???)

OP
OP
G

Greedo

ONLY ME!!!

190288.200803070028462730.jpg

Fnaar said:
old people with grey vinyl shoes and pastel coloured clothing ;)

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Blackandblue said:
People who can't put things back where they belong and how they found them (eg mugs in a cupboard with the handle pointing to the rear corner of the cupboard on the right hand side - I mean it's not difficult is it???)
that's my kind of cupboard... ;):biggrin:
unfortunatley the wife and nippers do not share my almost psychotic tendency to have things positioned as i like them ;)

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Greedo said:
ONLY ME!!!

190288.200803070028462730.jpg
that's the fella ;)

domtyler

Über Member
Middle-aged, fuddy duddy cyclists who insist on moaning on and on and on about the wrongs of the rest of society. ;)

longers

Legendary Member
Blackandblue said:

Yeah but which way up should the cups go ;)

My vote for room 101 is excema ;)

OP
OP
G

Greedo

You sound like a man in the recruitment business???

dan_bo said:
smart arsed business rivals who think it's OK to:

a/. poison the market by dropping prices so low that they can't sustain any decent level of service, and;

b/. steal your best staff by offering ridiculous wages.

Top Bottom