The CycleChat Monthly and Annual Challenges

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
In fact I have just realised. I don't log all my rides on RWGPS either. I only use it for route mapping.

What I suggest is seeing as the majority of people use Garmin, then take the elevations from Garmin Connect.

I don't use a Garmin, but I do use Strava. Strava however robs me blind with elevation unless I tell it I have used a barometric GPS (which I do), then it gives me more than I have climbed, sometimes not a lot but it can be a 25% variance.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I have just set up the 'Lunacy Challenge' which is ANNUAL, unlike the current 3 MONTHLY challenges. I have added it to this sub-forum so really this needs renaming. Perhaps change it from 'Cyclechat Monthly Challenges' to 'Cyclechat Monthly and Annual Challenges'?

Bhitucyclist

Hi is there a group of relatively slow riders taking long rides over weekends ? I am keen to find a group for long practice rides .. 50miles and more ?
If anyone is leading such a group or part of such a group pls let me know. I really need to do more of long rides .
Thanks in advance

Katherine

Guru
Hi is there a group of relatively slow riders taking long rides over weekends ? I am keen to find a group for long practice rides .. 50miles and more ?
If anyone is leading such a group or part of such a group pls let me know. I really need to do more of long rides .
Thanks in advance

Hi, please start a new thread in the General Cycling section and please say where in the UK that you want to ride.

Top Bottom