The CycleChat Monthly and Annual Challenges

Discussion in 'CycleChat Monthly Challenges' started by Shaun, 6 Jan 2016.

1. Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider Formerly just_fixed

Started.

2. Supersuperleeds

Supersuperleeds Guru

I don't use a Garmin, but I do use Strava. Strava however robs me blind with elevation unless I tell it I have used a barometric GPS (which I do), then it gives me more than I have climbed, sometimes not a lot but it can be a 25% variance.

3. ColinJ

ColinJ It's a puzzle ...

I have just set up the 'Lunacy Challenge' which is ANNUAL, unlike the current 3 MONTHLY challenges. I have added it to this sub-forum so really this needs renaming. Perhaps change it from 'Cyclechat Monthly Challenges' to 'Cyclechat Monthly and Annual Challenges'?

4. Katherine

Katherine Guru Moderator

Done

ColinJ and Pat "5mph" like this.
  5. Bhitucyclist

Bhitucyclist Active Member

Hi is there a group of relatively slow riders taking long rides over weekends ? I am keen to find a group for long practice rides .. 50miles and more ?
    If anyone is leading such a group or part of such a group pls let me know. I really need to do more of long rides .
    Thanks in advance

6. Katherine

Katherine Guru Moderator

Hi, please start a new thread in the General Cycling section and please say where in the UK that you want to ride.

Bhitucyclist likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice