1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Dangers of Cycling

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Mr Phoebus, 12 Jul 2007.

1. Mr Phoebus

Mr Phoebus New Member

2. chris42

chris42 New Member

lol very good

3. dbg

dbg New Member

Funny how you never see that in real life. Maybe I live in the wrong area?

4. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

well i'd happily suck her wheel :?: :?:

5. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

You see thats what I call a cycle buddy :?:

6. OP
    OP
    Mr Phoebus

Mr Phoebus New Member

We all live in the wrong era!!! Bring back Hotpants! :?:

7. Reminds me of when my brother-in-law and me rode the Ronde de Picardy sportive a few years ago. We were in a group of about 20 male riders, mostly French and Belgiums, and one, gorgeous Frenchwoman.

The fight for her back wheel, especially when we came to a set of small hills meant all etiquette/safety rules went out the window :?:

Happy memories.

8. spesh

spesh Well-Known Member

Looks like it was the inspiration for the Kronenberg 1664 'Femme Fatale' advert from 2000 - the one with Kinobe's "Slip Into Something More Comfortable" as the soundtrack. :?:

9. Very good :?: . Even without sound (no speakers at work).

10. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

Why do they make clips like that only 2 secs in length!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. alecstilleyedye

shouldn't this go in "girls in lycra shorts?" (even if they are cotton hotpants) :?:

12. mosschops2

mosschops2 New Member

I've never heard of the Paul Hogan show. Does that air in the US or down under??

13. alecstilleyedye

originally from down under, but hogan had a series on uk tv in the 80s. that clip is assuredly oz, probably from the 80s too.

14. PatrickPending

PatrickPending Veteran

Yep it was from Oz and shown here on Channel 4 late Saturday night. I seem to recall it was quite funny and his friend wore one of those hats with a propeller on the top.

15. HJ

HJ Cycling in Scotland

That was Paul Hogan before he became Crocodile Dundee... Couldn't tell you who the lassie in yellow was, but I wouldn't mind finding out :eek: