The Dark Knight Rises

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm off to watch the film tomorrow Paul, my youngest lad tells me it's the best of the three and that Tom Hardy plays an excellent baddy. He didn't mention anything about Catwoman though unless he was being discreet.

Having seen the trailers I'll be sure to look out for her though :thumbsup:

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
I'm off to watch the film tomorrow Paul, my youngest lad tells me it's the best of the three and that Tom Hardy plays an excellent baddy. He didn't mention anything about Catwoman though unless he was being discreet.

Having seen the trailers I'll be sure to look out for her though :thumbsup:
Considering watching it, but I've not seen the other 2

Would that be an issue?

pally83

Über Member
10 minutes too long and the cheesiest ending since School of Rock. Other than that, ace.

Tom Hardy is brilliant but Joseph Gordon-Levitt (or something) was the standout for me.

The image that stayed with me though was that of Catwoman riding the Batbikething away from the camera...

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Went to see it last friday, what a great film and such an amazing trilogy...

Ann hathaway is stunning as cat women, she was the standout for me, didn`t think she would manage the role, bet hell she proved me wrong, she is amazing in it

Also what a piece of ass she is:hyper:

Meanwhile Batman was thinking...........
tumblr_lswo9cBMkF1r1hhguo1_500.png

sheddy

Legendary Member
some reviewer bloke on the radio said that the dialog was incomprehensible - can anyone confirm ?

PBancroft

some reviewer bloke on the radio said that the dialog was incomprehensible - can anyone confirm ?

If anything, I thought the voice was too clear. Bane is wearing a mask throughout the movie, and my head expects the voice to be muffled, but in places he is more comprehensible than mutterman, uh, batman.

I liked it. It didn't seem over long. However there did seem to be a few plot holes (just how did he get back in after the hole?) but other than that it was very good. Probably the second best of the trilogy.

Nihal

Veteran
[QUOTE 1951962, member: 45"]I thought this was a Batman film. All I can remember about the movie is Catwoman.[/quote]
Anne Hathaway is :shy::heat:

Saw it last night. It was ok but too long, not the best of the three imo but then Heath Ledger's Joker was always going to be a hard act to follow.

Shame Tom Hardy spent the whole film behind a mask as he is a very expressive actor, his character seemed to lack dimension. In places I was wondering why it had been given a 12a rating as some scenes were particularly violent.

Overall, 7/10.

Top Bottom