the death of marco pantani by matt rendell

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PpPete

Legendary Member
OK so the book is going to Scotland.....

wait for it.....

Eldudino - pm your address please

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
porkypete said:
It's on it's way.......

Thanks, I'll pass on to Telemark after I've read it, she's local so it'll save posting back doon sooth!

(and it'll mean that she'll do the re-raffle! :tongue:)

PpPete

Legendary Member
Eldudino/Telemark

PLEASE send it to Tynan when you've done.... he's been after it for ages and missed out on numerous raffles. I'm sure he won't mind putting it back into circulation with another raffle after he's read it.

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
Tynan said:
so the people asking before get scratched?

tsk

Not at all. I'm just doing a bit of green-thinking and dropping the book off locally rather than it being posted down south only to come back up here eventually! It was just a thought as only Telemark and I had responded to the call for names in the hat.

porkypete said:
Eldudino/Telemark

PLEASE send it to Tynan when you've done.... he's been after it for ages and missed out on numerous raffles. I'm sure he won't mind putting it back into circulation with another raffle after he's read it.

Thanks for the book, it arrived yesterday. I've got no probs sending it onto Tynan.

Tynan

Veteran
well then, alright, thank-you Porky

I thought the postwas national and went everywhere in the same time for the rpice of a stamp

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
eldudino said:
Thanks, I'll pass on to Telemark after I've read it, she's local so it'll save posting back doon sooth!

(and it'll mean that she'll do the re-raffle! :smile:)

:biggrin: Thank you Eldud for changing the rules ... you can exchange the book for some (free) cake too, if you cycle it over here ... :biggrin:

"Round the Forth" loop as a wee training ride? Various CC Ecossers could keep you company on the way round, there are plenty these days all along the route :biggrin:

We'll be starting a book relay next :biggrin:

T

Top Bottom