The Dinotte 600L is bright

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Valiant

Valiant

Veteran
Two separate Li-on battery packs. Each giving about 4 hours on full beam. Battery packs are about the size of two fag packs stacked on top of each other. It has a groove on it that hugs the bike tubes and secured by a big wrap around velcro strap.

hambones

Doh!!! Just realised I've jumped in - I thought you were talking about the 200L!

The 600L is a tidy £250 or thereabouts!!! Gulp!

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
First proper dark ride with the taillight.

HAAAAAAAAAAA! Holy f***!

No doubt It'll seem just adequate in a week or so and I'll want one that fires out a 60-foot toungue of flame causing the tarmac to boil in my wake.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
They do a range of cheaper lights, i've got a 4 x AA rechargeable one on the front, costs less than £100 now. Generally very happy with it, plenty bright enough for unlit roads, also bright enough to use in daylight- which I often do, even when it's just a bit overcast. There is a similar rear light, similar price. Very bright.

giant man

Thank youuuuuu sir!

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
palinurus said:
First proper dark ride with the taillight.

HAAAAAAAAAAA! Holy f***!

No doubt It'll seem just adequate in a week or so and I'll want one that fires out a 60-foot toungue of flame causing the tarmac to boil in my wake.

Oh Yes..

i use an exposure light on the front and a dinnote rear...ohhhhhhhhh check me out i'm lit up like a christmas tree...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Top Bottom