The Division of CycleChat.....

Taco Bell in the UK... a good thing?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Davidc

Guru
Taco Bell is to Mexican food as KFC is to Coque au Vin at a good restaurant.

I don't eat KFC, and after my one trial of food from Taco Bell I won't be eating it either.

If you like fast food, enjoy it. It does taste better than MacDonalds burgers.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
I agree with ComedyPilot - it's another place where Britain's fatties can go to get fatter.

yello

I thought there was a Taco Bell in London? On Cranbourn St near Leicester Square? Or am I confusing it with something else?

Either way, I don't personally have a problem with it any more than I'd have a problem with chippies or kebab shops. Whilst I'm not generally a fan of fast food, I do like Mex food... though Taco Bell is probably to Mexican as Pizza Hut is to Italian.

I do/did miss Wendy's though.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I also miss Wendy's. We had one in Doncaster for a few months. It was a big improvement on Macs and BK. Salad was first rate with tastier burger.

Taco Bell seems to be cheap mexican. Their pricing seems so low they must be using crap ingredients or are they just trying a price war with Macs;).

longers

Legendary Member
I'd not heard of them before but won't be trying at least one thing on the menu now.

gavintc

Guru
On my first trip to the States, I was so keen to try out a Taco Bell as it seemed to me so wonderfully American. I was horribly disappointed. I can eat most fast food stuff, but Taco Bell was quite dreadful and very unusually for me, I did not finish the meal.

Their natural outlets lie in motorway service stations. When lorry drivers have finished one Tacho, they'll want another...yum yum! What is a taco bell anyway - something one mounts on a tacko bike? Tell me it is veggie goodness, please! ;)

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
The Velvet Curtain said:
I never go near fast food chains so it makes no difference to me.

+1.

But I also feel that the processed food thrust at the population isn't a good thing in general. So I vote for bad thing as I also have my NHS clogged up with the casualties.

Top Bottom