The end of Spinners?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Origamist

Origamist

Legendary Member
domtyler said:
Maybe it is all linked to the credit crunch and Shaun can't afford to keep so many users on board any more?

Did you know CycleChat moderators play snap with a bespoke pack of Most Wanted Iraqi Playing Cards, but instead of despots and Baathists they've reprinted them with the avatars and usernames of CC's most troublesome members. When Shaun snaps - you're history. BTW Dom, you're the Jack of Knaves...:biggrin:

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Origamist said:
Did you know CycleChat moderators play snap with a bespoke pack of Most Wanted Iraqi Playing Cards, but instead of despots and Baathists they've reprinted them with the avatars and usernames of CC's most troublesome members. When Shaun snaps - you're history. BTW Dom, you're the Jack of Knaves...:biggrin:

Mods actually make all decisions using an Ouija Board and the names of forummers are read from ectoplasm produced by Admin.:blush:

domtyler

Über Member
Origamist said:

Bugger! :blush:

I think I might get my username changed pronto, they'll never know! Shhhh...

Origamist said:
I've fooled you - I am Spinners too!

Mods!

zimzum42

Legendary Member
try cutting and pasting half the day's edition of the Daily Mail first......

(Strange that someone so 'left' seems to spend so much of his time reading the Daily Mail, must be a laugh round Spinners' house.....)

Disgruntled Goat said:
One registration from yahoo/hotmail at home
Another from work address.

You can stop rolling your eyes now.

Probably does that but both would be in the logs. Anyway if he went to the right lengths he could be anonymous but he would still be Spinners and would eventually be rumbled.

I don't have slitty satanic eyes like you though.

:rofl: :becool: :biggrin: :rolleyes:

He's got more back-ups than he put backs up. If he doesn't have a couple of spare IDs on standby for this place then I'll be offering Zimzum a blowjob within the month. Back on C+ he was always rumbled within, oooh, about a dozen posts. His latest incarnation will be going on my Ignore list as soon as it appears...:rofl:

I would post some windy guff about what a sad loss and how he was a really nice guy really, but as I'm an honest Chuffy and thought he was an obnoxious twat I won't... :becool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom