The Falling Leaves

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

I was thinking about this all day today on my bike ride....

For all 125 miles? You are weird. :laugh:

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
[QUOTE 2147368, member: 259"]It's the irregular drip feed of information that gets me. Any normal user on Cyclechat would have set up a cam pointing at the bloody tree and have had several angry YouTube confrontations by now.[/quote]

That really would overload Noodley's internet connection!

Not sure how getting angry would help, you simply get a leaf blower. Leaf blowing people don't normally see leaves blowing off trees so don't know where to send the leaves back to. However with a webcam they are able to verify which tree they came from and try and blow the leaves back up onto the tree. Noodley would end up with a lot of leaf blowing enthusiasts in his garden.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Our front garden's prunus avium has had just one leaf on it for nearly a week... it waves at us every morning, about a foot from the window, when we open the curtains. I'll miss it when it's gone. Ah well.....

You should glue it on so that you'll never miss it again!! (Encase the stalk onto the branch with glue so the tree continues to support it!! :laugh:).

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Our front garden's prunus avium has had just one leaf on it for nearly a week... it waves at us every morning, about a foot from the window, when we open the curtains. I'll miss it when it's gone. Ah well.....
OMG! What has Noodley started? Are you all barking?

thom

____
2147613 said:
TimO would have set up a cam that posted a picture each time a leaf fell. Probably recorded the time as well.
Not to mention updating us as to the whereabouts and eating habits of his cats at the same time too.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I was tossing all night think about noodley and his ever diminishing coverage.
Lucas_Cranach_the_Elder-Adam_and_Eve_1533.jpg

Is this what you were thinking of?

Top Bottom