The Fantasy Dictator Thread....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I've been thinking about this for a while now. Sod all this democracy crap, it's little more than an illusion of choice. Instead, lets have a dictator.

I'd rather this not turn into one of those "yeah but... dictators through history haven't been very nice" threads, but it probably will.

so to kick things off....

I nominate Billy Bragg simply because I cannot think of a time I've disagreed with his views on politics, welfare, employment law, etc. I reckon he'd do better job of running this country than anyone, and without them daft shenanigans every 4-5 years, he'll have plenty of time to implement Bragg-law

who would be your fantasy dictator?

note... you cannot nominate yourself.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Rihanna. :smooch::eek::thumbsup:
Oh, sorry, I was just concentrating on the 'fantasy' part.

Davehateshills

Dave Brailsford. Dave is the kind of guy who HATES failure, if your a dosser or a low life then you won't last long in Dave's world. He would employ his 'marginal gains' theories over every aspect of the running of Britain. We would within 5 years be one of the world super-powers once again! :thumbsup:

THIS THREAD CAN NOW BE CLOSED! ^_^

gary in derby

Dave Brailsford. Dave is the kind of guy who HATES failure, if your a dosser or a low life then you won't last long in Dave's world. He would employ his 'marginal gains' theories over every aspect of the running of Britain. We would within 5 years be one of the world super-powers once again! :thumbsup:

THIS THREAD CAN NOW BE CLOSED! ^_^
+1

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Billy Connolly.

He'll employ 'Jobby Wheechers' to keep the places clear of dog mess for a start... Oh... Oh... And he'll (quite rightly) make beige illegal! :laugh:

Top Bottom