The Festive F*** All Challenge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
Include me out.

I've hardly ridden in three months while I've had building work going on, and I'm starting to resemble the Goodyear blimp.

So, back on the bike next week. I might even go out on Boxing Day.

Brandane

Legendary Member
I'm out. Being a rebellious type I will do the same as I do the rest of the year and go out for a bike ride if and when I feel like it. F*** the rules and f*** being a sheep being told when I should ride and when I shouldn't ride. Today I don't feel like it because it's cold and breezy.. And I have my works Christmas pi55 up starting at 1230.. Which probably rules out tomorrow as well :cheers:.

gavgav

Guru
If the weather carries on like this it might be an enforced break from cycling! Don’t want it to be though.

Slick

Guru
As it's our staff do tonight, I was just sitting here wondering what to do until the fun started. I was contemplating a day on the couch, maybe a visit to the football but after reading this thread, I'm going for the ride that was cut short last week. Thanks for the incentive.:thumbsup:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
As it's our staff do tonight, I was just sitting here wondering what to do until the fun started. I was contemplating a day on the couch, maybe a visit to the football but after reading this thread, I'm going for the ride that was cut short last week. Thanks for the incentive.:thumbsup:
I think you are in the wrong thread :laugh:

I've inadvertently been doing this for the last two months!

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I was doing really well not having cycled for weeks and then yesterday I rode into town for a haircut and a pint.

4B1AA48C-FBF7-46EE-BA17-AB5B029E7DD3.jpeg

I beg your forgiveness....

gbb

Legendary Member
I usually fail to shave all Xmas, starting out thinking I'll grow a beard. After a good few days....i'll realise I'm wasting my time and look like a hobo :whistle:

Top Bottom