The Football Predictions thread 2013-2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
deptfordmarmoset

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I thought I was in with an outside chance of catching @ianrauk but, as I faltered à la Chelsea, he put in a final sprint worthy of Kittel. Chapeau bleu to him!

That will be it for this thread then - just the link to the updated online spreadsheet to add - but I'll kick off another thread well before the World Cup outlining a game that's as similar to this one as I can. Meanwhile, thanks to all who've kept me engaged with this season. Brazil here we come!

(Nostalgics can survey the season's record here)

ianrauk 186 (12!!!!!!!)
DM 173 (5)
Brodiej 171 (7)
Spartak 165 (4)
Lawro 156 (6)
MarkF 153 (6)
RichP 152 (6)
Peter Armstrong 147 (2)
bof 145 (6)
AndyRM 141 (3)
Andrew_P 136 (6)
wait4me 135 (4)
User9609 133 (4)
Glow worm 130
Marmion 124

SSS.png

Last edited:

wait4me

Veteran
I thought I was in with an outside chance of catching @ianrauk but, as I faltered à la Chelsea, he put in a final sprint worthy of Kittel. Chapeau bleu to him!

That will be it for this thread then - just the link to the updated online spreadsheet to add - but I'll kick off another thread well before the World Cup outlining a game that's as similar to this one as I can. Meanwhile, thanks to all who've kept me engaged with this season. Brazil here we come!

For obvious reasons. If you run the thread next season is it possible to include some Championship sides if there is enough interest?

OP
OP
deptfordmarmoset

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
If you run the thread next season is it possible to include some Championship sides if there is enough interest?

I was thinking along the lines of each participant nominating a PL team or a team of their choosing and starting it in time for the beginning of the next season. The only limitation I'd impose would be that the team's fixtures and results are published on the BBC site - that's just so it's easy to keep a record.

Top Bottom