The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
You could do a serious injury hitting that ball so hard at the goalkeeper.

Good result for Wales after a poor first half,. Keeps the group interesting.

Yes it does! The simplest assumption is that Iran will lose all their games; but now there's been a draw between two of the three contenders, all sorts of permutations are possible.
As an ENG fan I'd been hoping us and Wales would win the first two games, leaving the final game as a low stress finale. Now things are more complicated!

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Wales will be hoping England can beat USA on Friday, whilst they dispatch Iran to leave it set up for a British version of the Disgrace of Gijon!:laugh:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Wales will be hoping England can beat USA on Friday, whilst they dispatch Iran to leave it set up for a British version of the Disgrace of Gijon!:laugh:

keiffer moore rising above trent at the back post to get the winner in the 109th** minute

**due to so much extra time being added so far

Given the heavy Curse of Controversy firmly laid on this tournament, that wouldn't surprise me at all!

*Hopefully* ENG will go all out for a win, but only manage 1-0, after thumping USA. Wales can then scrape through on goal difference, sending the Yanks home in the whinge bus.

Argentina are doing their usual of being vaguely hopeless. Very inexperienced side to be fair.

I'm getting tired of Souness, Keane etc (and half a dozen others) telling us 'we shouldn't be here'!
Maybe that will stop by the semi finals .... I just want to enjoy the footy .... have you seen the score? :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Top Bottom