The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
CR7 has just bought the most expensive villa in Portugal so I think he had a plan already. I reckon a swansong season back at Sporting.

https://www.gqindia.com/get-smart/c...re-on-it-check-out-the-pics-and-other-details

Not very nice looking though is it! it looks like that 1970 'mansion' George Best bought, albeit a lot bigger. It could also pass as an office complex.🤔 Not many footballers have taste and it looks like CR hasn't much either.:rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]

A charmless construct.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I wouldnt say no……..looks pretty good to me.
I wouldn't say no either, but with all his money I think I could've found something a bit better looking, if not better facilities wise. Maybe an original Art Deco villa, overlooking the Atlantic coast/ocean.🤔

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I wouldn't say no either, but with all his money I think I could've found something a bit better looking, if not better facilities wise. Maybe an original Art Deco villa, overlooking the Atlantic coast/ocean.🤔

Art deco….you for real, hes 37. Art deco was the 50/60s and should have stayed there

as for the views, he got exactly what you state.........along with a swimming pool and 20 car garage

Last edited:

T4tomo

Guru
Not very nice looking though is it! it looks like that 1970 'mansion' George Best bought, albeit a lot bigger. It could also pass as an office complex.🤔 Not many footballers have taste and it looks like CR hasn't much either.:rolleyes:

A charmless construct.
[/QUOTE]

Agree.

Speaking of George Best....
If I had to choose between dribbling past 5 players and scoring for 40 yards at Anfield or shagging Miss World, it'd be a pretty hard choice. Thankfully, I've done both.”

Art deco….you for real, hes 37. Art deco was the 50/60s and should have stayed there

as for the views, he got exactly what you state.........along with a swimming pool and 20 car garage

He should be more like a typical racing cyclist:

1669192291169.png

Scaleyback

Veteran
Breaking News.

AFC Crewe, who play in the 14th tier in the English football pyramid, have offered Ronaldo a club record £35 per week, which would make him the highest paid player at the club. (Star)

T4tomo

Guru
Shock as charmless man buys charmless property.

In actual football news, France looked damn good last night. Should have got at least six.

winner of Group B scheduled to meet winner of group D in quarter finals......

clearly runners up in Groups A&C have a say in that

AndyRM

XOXO
Personally, I think when you're as good at football as Ronaldo is you're allowed a level of arrogance.

In the modern era, he is easily the best. Won everything, everywhere he's been, including with a very average national side.

And sure, Messi is great. But without HGH he'd not be able to do anything and has only played for one club who designed themselves around him.

Top Bottom