The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

solitaire

Über Member
Stuart Pearce has gone. Not surprising after a bad run and a mid table position.
My mate just text me that, he's a Forest fan and he's absolutely outraged by the sacking.
I told him not too worry Warnock's available! :giggle:

U

User6179

:eek: Did they actually have a shot on target? I think just the name "Rangers" had me hoping for a good game, I had to see it with my own eyes to see how far they have fallen.

What's happened to Bilel Moshni? I like him, saw him 3 times against Bradford, twice he managed to wind up everybody in the stadium including his own team and fans, a real character, but clearly crackers. ^_^

Bilel Moshni at African nations cup , I actually thought we had got rid of him :laugh:

U

User6179

True Eddy...what a mess our whole set up is, I really don't know who the man is to come in and sort it all out...But i do think every single rangers player that played today doesn't have a future at the club, this board in charge hasn't a clue what the next move will be on and off the park...Dark times

I time to start again from the bottom up , 7 million budget the now , half that should get better than what is there just now .

solitaire

Über Member
Ludicrous. Buttons.
Chocolate buttons i think!

Top Bottom