The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
Tranmere relegated from League 2 to the Conference after 94 years of league status, quite sad even though I don't support them.

It means there will be another Merseyside derby next season when Tranmere play Southport.

Lilliburlero

Pro sandbagger
Congratulations to Bournemouth who are all but promoted to the premier league.

AndyRM

XOXO
Congratulations to Bournemouth who are all but promoted to the premier league.

I particularly enjoyed Charlton's Tweet about giving them a 19-0 hiding at the weekend.

Chat about the Premier League being the best in the world is absolute rubbish. The Chmpionship is where it's at. Two teams in the mix to win it, four teams in contention for two playoff places. That's proper competition.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I always feel sorry for the third placed team in the Championship.... they slog all season and then some team miles behind them all season has a couple of good games and gets promoted. Still if the Smoggies are worth their place they'll get through.

AndyRM

XOXO
I always feel sorry for the third placed team in the Championship.... they slog all season and then some team miles behind them all season has a couple of good games and gets promoted. Still if the Smoggies are worth their place they'll get through.

I'd like to see Boro back up. I have a weird soft spot for them, probably because of their delusions about derbies here. That said, there might not be any given the dire efforts of Newcastle and Sunderland!

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
So they shouldn't bother trying to win?
They'll do their best as usual, but it'll be an FA Cup Final every week!

Well done Bournemouth & Boscombe

Remember Ted MacDougall?

44550p.jpg

Top Bottom