The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

13 rider

Guru
Mad Eyes Pearson suspended - wonder if there is a connection or just the piss poor performances? 7 managers was a tweet have been had by the Telegraph. I mean is any of this a surprise?!
As a foxes fan I will be always thankful for what Nigel started but he's a strange character to say the least .Was gutted when we got rid of him but looking back it was the correct call .
Also as a foxes I like to see Derby struggle :laugh:

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
The Tabs tell us that Big Sam has offered his resignation. Blimey!

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Gone by 9pm by the look - Couldn't make it up. He looked so smug being the England manager as well. Does Sam have a Dog he can blame it on?

Thought this was funny

"Sam Allardyce is a disgrace and needs to be punished, humiliated and made an example of. Therefore he should continue as England manager"

Andrew_P

In between here and there
upload_2016-9-27_19-27-1.png

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
headshot-suicide.gif

Bring in Steve Bruce for a laugh.
currently second favourite
I used to be good at taking penalties, so I could learn them that! Then we'd all be over the moon.
Gareth Southgate has been asked to take over for one match. Doubtless his old mucker, Stuart Pearce would help out.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SgAclSkCpA

Last edited:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Well, he can at least claim a 100% record as England manager. The Telegraph promise more revelations over the coming days so there may well be more of the brown stuff to cover him. Other big names are also likely to be involved.

Top Bottom