The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Squire
Location
Colne
interesting response.... It was more about the heading challenge rather than the Sun itself...
I don't care what it was about. The source where you got it from renders it meaningless.
 

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
I don't read the Sun, but I still find your comment rather stupid and making no sense...
Unless ...

the-sun-hillsborough.jpg
 

AndyRM

XOXO
Location
North Shields
Based these and previous posts, I suspect PaulB's a Liverpool fan so it's probably not worth getting into a debate about The Sun: his position is already quite clear and I suspect things will not go well.

In case anyone @threebikesmcginty's link on the World Cup predictions thread, here it is http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-27761373 neatly summing up my feelings surrounding England at football tournaments far more eloquently than I could.

I'm already starting to get excited about tomorrow night. 5-a-side from work then Brasil vs the team who play in my favourite kit. A glorious evening awaits!
 

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Location
...on the slake
They've effed up my prediction!
 
Top Bottom