The Football.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Shambles, great goal though. :sad:

They think its all over...... it friggin is now! :sad:
 
Last edited:

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
image.jpg
 

Pro Tour Punditry

Legendary Member
...why not pick the England team from the Championship

That's what Scotland have to do, if they're lucky.

Anyway, I have heard it said that Roy Hodgson is multi-lingual; how can people tell? ;)
 
[QUOTE 3140159, member: 30090"]I've seen nothing of the above this World Cup.[/QUOTE]
Why won't we get out of the group then for the first time I can remember then...... Rooney is meant to be world class......... Suarez had a knee op 4 weeks ago and outplayed him 200 percent
 
[QUOTE 3140196, member: 30090"]Suarez did not outplay anyone. Just took his chances when they came.[/QUOTE]
Your right there he did take his chances when he got them but he made sure he was in the right place to take the said chances................ A true world class player will make it look easy/lucky
 

RedRider

Pulling through
Uruguay's a bit like Scotland but with balls. Made up for them.
[QUOTE 3140196, member: 30090"]Suarez did not outplay anyone. Just took his chances when they came.[/QUOTE]
There was a 15 minute spell near the start of second where he had England on the back foot, pressing them into mistakes and getting into their heads.

Disappointed for a good crop of England players. I think they could be challenging for Euro 16.
 
Top Bottom