The Giro Highlights On DMAX Channel ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wester

Guru
I tuned in at 7pm this evening to DMAX TV channel to watch the Giro Highlights as was listed for that time and found out that there was another programme on the Giro Highlights were not been shown Anybody know anymore on the subject ?

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
No we found the same when we swapped over to watch it most annoying

OP
OP
Wester

Wester

Guru
If I remember correctly the same thing happened last year when DMAX were showing the Giro highlights and I am thinking is it going to happen again and again during this Giro ?

Reactions: mjr

albion

Guru
If I remember correctly the same thing happened last year when DMAX were showing the Giro highlights and I am thinking is it going to happen again and again during this Giro ?

BT shows champions league highlights on Youtube. However, their intentional spoilers mean the whole thing passes me by.
Tactics from the new owners on this one.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Yes, they've botched playing out the highlights show at least once a year recently. Why would they care? There'll just be people saying to give Warner Brothers subscription money to overcome it!

Serious cycle races sell their highlights to ITV.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
So if the publish them at the correct time, is it behind the D+ subscription paywall or are there any free to air highlights anywhere?

I downloaded S⁴C click as thought they may be on there but doesn't seem so....

OP
OP
Wester

Wester

Guru
I have just finished watching today's Giro Highlights on DMAX at the time that they were listed for 7pm . . . and I hope it stays that way until the end of the Giro
. And a god win for Pog also

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I have just finished watching today's Giro Highlights on DMAX at the time that they were listed for 7pm . . . and I hope it stays that way until the end of the Giro
. And a god win for Pog also
I know DMAX isn't HD quality so it always look a bit poor, but that was twice as bad as usual!

Was the picture quality terrible for you (and anybody else) too?

If that is going to be the same every day then I will probably watch the (largely boring) sprint stages via DMAX but revert to Eurosport for the more interesting stages.

Top Bottom