The Giro Highlights On DMAX Channel ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike_P

Guru
TBH difficult to see any difference. Wouldn't say either was especially fuzzy, obviously could be to do with any upscaling built in the PVRs; an elderly Humax Freesat and a factory refurbished Panasonic Freeview one along with what the LG TV might have, a 43 inch new last year.

albion

Guru
That's the one that brings up the subscription screen. What TV or box are you using?

Have you logged in? !

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I don't know if this is the appropriate thread for rants about the D+ app, but on my Sky box it keeps forgetting that I have a login, and I have to go to a website and enter a device code to re enable it. For another couple of weeks until it forgets again

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
It is indeed low quality I can't normally tell much difference between SD and hd on 39 inch TV but you can tell the quality isn't brilliant

Yep, it's not great.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
It is indeed low quality I can't normally tell much difference between SD and hd on 39 inch TV but you can tell the quality isn't brilliant

It's also the fact that the adverts are in better resolution than the actual program🤣

T4tomo

Legendary Member
farking Dmax has jumped off.my. Freeview channel list today 😵‍💫

Done a retune to get it back

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Well I've been watching the "live" highlights on DMax ok. Freeview channel 39. The studio pics are low quality but the cycling pic seems acceptable. For some reason, although I'm recording the highlights, I'm still sitting through the "live" adverts. :rolleyes:

I did try to login via my Amazon Firestick to watch catchup that way but despite having an account (free) it came up with a pay wall. The catchup appears to be free on my PC :wacko:

Top Bottom