The Giro Highlights On DMAX Channel ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I've managed to download the Disco+ App onto my LG TV which involved logging into Both disco+ and an LG account and then with just a free account I can watch DMAX as live TV.

The picture quality is way way better. It kept breaking up watching it on built in Freeview.

Bit of a palaver but now it's all set up, if I decide to spaff £6.99 a month on a subscription I knowcan watch full Eurosport etc on the proper Tele rather than just the PC etc

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
They seemed to start it with 21km left. Shortly later it started rewinding then got abandoned for long ads.

TBH with the final stage of a grand tour the whole concept of highlights is a bit moot as there's so much farting around before the race for the sprint gets going. I got home just in time to brew some coffee, sit down and switch the telly on with about 20k to go. I think that turned out to be just about perfect. (Obviously I can't know that. There might have been some super thrilling bits that I missed. But I doubt it)

Mike_P

Guru
TBH with the final stage of a grand tour the whole concept of highlights is a bit moot as there's so much farting around before the race for the sprint gets going. I got home just in time to brew some coffee, sit down and switch the telly on with about 20k to go. I think that turned out to be just about perfect. (Obviously I can't know that. There might have been some super thrilling bits that I missed. But I doubt it)

Only saw a bit of the procession and UAE were putting a pace on to the extent riders at the back were struggling on what for most should have been a recovery ride. G went up to UAE and appeared to tell them to knock it off.

Top Bottom