The gloves are off!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
well im getting too hot with them on! guaranteed after a few trips without them it will start chucking it down! not to mention the Brown/White/Brown strips on my arms from jerseys and fingerless gloves!

anyone else gonna get rid?

HovR

Über Member
Haven't been wearing mine for a few weeks. :smile:

RaRa

I was going to dispense with mine but I fell off on Tuesday and they saved me from road rash so now i'm not so sure.

defy-one

I went for a quick 10 miler - had to go back after 50 yards to get my gloves - felt naked without them ;-)

Sent by iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Kiwiavenger

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
Just ditched mine on the way home, kept me cooler but did feel naked! Saying that 40 mph descending makes me think about putting them back on!

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Keeping with the fingerless,:becool:

Fingerless mitts, nice to think there's something on the palms of my hands which might give them an extra second before the angle-grinder effect starts should I ever have a spill. You've just reminded me however that I forgot my sunscreen when I left for work this morning, here's hoping the suns gone down sufficiently later to prevent me getting toasted arms (again!).

potsy

Rambler
Mitts for me too, the only time I go gloveless is after a few days sunshine when I want to even the tan out a little ^_^
Used to get the same playing golf, one white hand and one brown :blush:

Keith Oates

Janner
I use the fingerless gloves all the time. Apart from the protection after a spill, the padding is very good especially on long rides. White hands and brown arms lets the world know you're a cyclist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gez73

Veteran
Thankfully I did a bit of sunbathing this weekend and have just about managed to get my hands the same shade as my forearms. Nothing as bad as two-tone arm/hand shades coupled with rollup smokers fingertips! Fingerless gloves except in very cold weather. Gez

Top Bottom