The gloves are off!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thankfully I did a bit of sunbathing this weekend and have just about managed to get my hands the same shade as my forearms. Nothing as bad as two-tone arm/hand shades coupled with rollup smokers fingertips! Fingerless gloves except in very cold weather. Gez


Rule #​
7​

// Tan lines should be cultivated and kept razor sharp.​
​
Under no circumstances should one be rolling up their sleeves or shorts in an effort to somehow diminish one’s tan lines. Sleeveless jerseys are under no circumstances to be employed.​
 

adds21

Rider of bikes
Location
North Somerset
I'm quite glad I wore mine yesterday... Although I still should have remembered to put sun cream on my hands...

At-S5LaCIAACUND.jpg:large
 
OP
OP
Kiwiavenger

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
Just put them back on as it was a bit cold this morning! Lol. I have a 4:30 start on Wednesday so no doubt they will be back on then as well! Lol

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2
 
Top Bottom