The Grand National 2015.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
It's just about time for my annual donation to the local bookies.
Doing my usual; pick three horses. An outsider, a middle rated horse with a chance, and a low odds runner. An each way bet on the higher odds horses and an on the nose bet for the lower odds horse.

At first glance I'm liking the looks of Shutthefrontdoor (15/2 favourite); Pineau de Re (20/1 last years winner which won me a few pennies); and in keeping with my avatar there is Many Clouds at 25/1.

My 2 picks will be Carlito Brigante and The Druids Nephew

edit - the first horse named is no longer running.

Last edited:

gavgav

Guru
Lord Windermere for me, because I like going to The Lake District on holiday! That's as scientific as my betting gets. Oh and another one that I can't even remember the name of!

Soltydog

Legendary Member
in keeping with my avatar there is Many Clouds at 25/1.

On a similar vein, in keeping with my username I've backed Soll ^_^

vickster

Legendary Member
I went mad last night and had a £5 on the favourite to win, a fiver each way on Soll and a fiver each way on first lieutenant with Nina Carberry. Took me longer to decide on which site to waste my money with, had chosen one, pottered for a bit and then the odds shortened!

Is it always the case that 90% of the nags are Irish?

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
It's just about time for my annual donation to the local bookies.
Doing my usual; pick three horses. An outsider, a middle rated horse with a chance, and a low odds runner. An each way bet on the higher odds horses and an on the nose bet for the lower odds horse.

At first glance I'm liking the looks of Shutthefrontdoor (15/2 favourite); Pineau de Re (20/1 last years winner which won me a few pennies); and in keeping with my avatar there is Many Clouds at 25/1.
YA WEE BEAUTY!!! :wahhey:
Thank you Eeyore avatar!

Last edited:
Top Bottom