The greasy strangler

classic33

Legendary Member
Make a great name for a cafe.

OP
Blue Hills
Well I guess no one has seen it/saw it.

In the end I chickened out.

One to try when I'm feeling stronger I guess.

I noted some references to John Waters in the reviews.

Was never a fan of him.

OP
Blue Hills
If only there was a way of finding out if you like something other than asking people on the internet.
er, i think it's called asking honest straight folk their considered opinions, existed pre internet and hopefully if the internet should explode it will continue afterwards. I don't know anyone who has seen it.

OP
Blue Hills
I've got it recorded on Tivo from a while back, haven't watched it yet though..
Thanks keith - maybe you are as wary as me - do report back if you should get round to it - must admit I am prepared for the worst but have had always had an interest in films which divide opinion - and much prefer an interesting failure of a film to the bland - always been so many of them. It's one reason I would always watch something by Ken Russell even though I once walked out of one of his. (not in disgust I stress)

er, i think it's called asking honest straight folk their considered opinions, existed pre internet and hopefully if the internet should explode it will continue afterwards. I don't know anyone who has seen it.
I haven’t read your post yet. I’ll just ask a few people if I should read it first.

Reactions: srw

AndyRM

XOXO
I think it's a great film, but I'm a big fan of indie nonsense.

Weird and uncomfortable. Definitely not for everyone. The John Waters comparisons are apt, and if you're not a fan of him, then you almost certainly won't like this. You never know though, get it watched.