The illogical and bizarre statements that people make

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
I have an aquarium, it used to have a bit of a problem with algae due to the lighting.

From my local aquarium shop I aquire a treatment which is added once a week when changing the water, after a month or so it does a good job so I keep using it.

A few months later I'm putting some in the tank when Mrs stephec says, 'why are you using that, there's no algae in there?'

Hm, I wonder why?

I gave her a few seconds to work it out before having to explain. :smile:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I have an aquarium, it used to have a bit of a problem with algae due to the lighting.

From my local aquarium shop I aquire a treatment which is added once a week when changing the water, after a month or so it does a good job so I keep using it.

A few months later I'm putting some in the tank when Mrs stephec says, 'why are you using that, there's no algae in there?'

Hm, I wonder why?

I gave her a few seconds to work it out before having to explain. :smile:
I had a discussion with a local shop owner. I asked why he always had shelves loaded with full-fat milk, but only ever a few bottles of semi-skimmed (which usually sold out before I got there). He explained that there was "no demand for semi-skimmed, we don't sell much of it"! Er, the semi-skimmed milk that you stock sells out, so I can't buy any. The full-fat NEVER sells out and is often several days old. To me, that means that there is not enough semi-skimmed and too much full-fat! :wacko:

Top Bottom