The injured cyclist rides again !!!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vbc

Glad to hear you guys are back on 2 wheels. I have just done 3 short rides in recent weeks following a nasty accident in late May and 8 weeks in hospital. Still off work but trying to get into the mindset of resuming my daily cycle commute soon. Has to be the bike as my driving licence has been revoked for the time being.

Nice one.

Tynan

Veteran
8 weeks!

I got about three hours in A&E and that was plenty!

OP
OP
ajc

ajc

Jeez, 8 weeks is a long time ! I'm glad to hear you're managing some short rides, I'm currently doing a 10 -12 mile ride on a weekend and a game of 5 a side footy once a week which my physio says will be beneficial to the knee. All very slow going, but I've got until the Jan 2nd to get some decent fitness then I'll be commuting daily on a 46 mile round trip......that'll get me fit !

vbc

Did an 8 mile round trip yesterday to visit the bank. Nice weather and no breeze and I managed most if it on the road with only a short detour onto shared use paths. Pleased that I managed Bristol's busy urban roads without any loss of confidence but I was quite pooped when I got home, lost some fitness methinks!

Need to get some training in for the Exmouth Exodus next year. See you then.

Top Bottom