The Isles and Highlands of Western Scotland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

samid

Guru
Hello friends,

This nice book by Phil Horsley was sent to me by some kind soul when I asked for advice on where to go in Scotland. Now that my trip's over I would like to pass it on. So, if you're contemplating a tour in Western Scotland or the islands and would like to get this book, please pm me your mailing address and I'll send you the book.

First come first served :tongue:

Thanks.

Are you going to give us the lowdown on the trip then or have you and I missed it?

OP
OP
samid

samid

Guru
No, I haven't and you didn't - too much work right now, unfortunately... In short - it was great (even though I didn't do as much cycling as I originally intended - a friend with a car joined me for part of the trip). Even the weather was fine - very little rain, and some really hot (even a bit too hot) days.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Yes, I would like your book, but it would be for a tour possibly Autumn of next year. So if someone would like it for a tour to do before then, please overlook my request.

I expect the postage cost might be quite high to England, though.

Alves

Hi Samid,
glad you enjoyed the book, I was the 2nd owner when I passed it on to you, so its doing a nice recycling (sic) job.
Do give us an account of your trip sometime.
Keith

Top Bottom