The Ken Block of Cycling....(Pinarello Vid)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Indeed, great skills.

It doesn't demean Danny Macaskill at all, but to do those stunts on a top-of-the-range road bike (and clipped in) takes some doing!

zizou

Veteran
Great video. Great advert for Hope wheels too! Also shows how strong a road bike can be, alot of newbies to cycling end up buying less than ideal bikes because they think a road bike is too fragile.

Dunno about the WD40 at the end though...that looked dangerously close to the bb :biggrin:

Typhon

Amazing stuff. I think he should give me that bike though - I'd give it a much easier life.

ah, good old Martin Ashton. He's been upto this for the last 20 years along with Martyn Hawes and Hans 'no way' Ray doing MTB trials riding.

I remember watching him and Hawes riding up a 15ft cliff just because they could.

Great video and to be honest Martyn's been riding trials a wee bit longer than Danny.

Two things I got from the video. 1, you still need flats to ride trials (when the video started I thought he was using spds) and 2, is those wheels held true after that much abuse I'm buying a pair.

Oh, and another, so three things. Rim brakes when set up correctly (and dry) are as good as disc brakes.

Top Bottom