The Light Paper

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

annedonnelly

Girl from the North Country
We get a lot of charity bags pushed through the letterbox here. And the occasional takeaway menu.

Today's offering is a newspaper called The Light Paper. I think it'll try to tell me that COVID is a hoax and that I wasted my time having the booster the other day.

Don't think I'm that desperate for reading material but old newspapers are always useful for cleaning out the bird cage!

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
You could always cut it up and use it as toilet paper 😅

I just googled it. 28 pages of propaganda and a few pages selling gold, food laced with gold and some magical water filters.

I hope it's expensive to publish for them.

Dangerous people.

Newspapers are only good for drying out shoes and boots. Plus if you use the online papers you get to choose which ones you print and use in case the binmen judge you for your secret express or mail reads.

I return credit card, preapproved applications back to the companies with marker pen politely asking them to take my details off their mailing lists. Usually it takes doing it four times before that happens.

Much better than sending them to each other because it is better not to be sent them in the first place which my method actually manages to achieve almost every time I've done it.

Tenkaykev

Guru
I got one from a Chinese takeaway saying all their food was halal. They had sweet and sour pork on the menu :laugh:
Popped in to the Cafe attached to one of the local churches on Saturday. Mrs Tenkaykev's " Vegan Breakfast " came with a couple of pats of Anchor butter and two fried eggs 🤔

I have this weird desire to join their endeavour just to understand their thought process and get to know them as individuals.

Alex321

Veteran
Popped in to the Cafe attached to one of the local churches on Saturday. Mrs Tenkaykev's " Vegan Breakfast " came with a couple of pats of Anchor butter and two fried eggs 🤔
Not run by Austrians by any chance?

I have twice, in two separate hotels in Austria, seen the vegetarian option on one day include ham.

Top Bottom