The London-Paris cycle route that keeps getting you lost

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
the British portion of the L2P farce when it was announced and it hasn't improved. It's a series of reasonably crap off-road routes, some going east-west (doh!) joined by obscure and not particularly pleasant mixed use routes. The section through Crawley is just wierd, and the bits around Eridge and the diversion to Eastbourne are plain bonkers

There are some lovely ways to get to Newhaven.......

OP
OP
Simon_m

Simon_m

Guru
the British portion of the L2P farce when it was announced and it hasn't improved. It's a series of reasonably crap off-road routes, some going east-west (doh!) joined by obscure and not particularly pleasant mixed use routes. The section through Crawley is just wierd, and the bits around Eridge and the diversion to Eastbourne are plain bonkers

There are some lovely ways to get to Newhaven.......

ah right, i've never done it. I was thining about doing that or one of the stages of le tour last year. But the cost of the things and how much you have to raise really put me off. (plus i'm really tight with holiday and don't like taking too much off) Would rather do the trip off-organised programe. Taking our time through france, bumbling around taking in the scenery etc.

Top Bottom