The Look of love...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bicykell

...is a 2015 566 from Palace Cycles. Picking it up Saturday.(see - Look Cervelo, a Giant Bianchi!).
Mike the bike came good with both service and price, and with some hefty weapons grade medication, will be back to his old self soon.
I tried the Bianchi again but while I still think it looks gorgeous, it didn't feel as right for my long body/short legs shape.
Thanks to all for opinions and guidance.

Boyfrom64

Veteran
@Bicykell I'm really pleased you have finally got a deal sorted and the bike you felt right for you.

Don't forget to post some pictures once you have picked up your bike.

OP
OP
Bicykell

Bicykell

@
@Bicykell I'm really pleased you have finally got a deal sorted and the bike you felt right for you.

Don't forget to post some pictures once you have picked up your bike.

Cheers! It has brought home the importance of trying out bike after bike. I really wanted to be on a red, red Bianchi, especially as I'm a photographer and photos always work better with a bit of red in them - what better waythanto take the bit of red around with you?

But I felt so comfortable on the Look. I keep wondering if I'm getting it wrong, if I should force myself into adapting to the shape that the Cervelo, the Bianchi and the Giant dictated that I should adopt.

But at 66 I'm getting to the age where I'm grateful to be on a bike at all. I won't win any races whatever I do but on the Look I should be able to go a long way quickly.

Good luck with hunting out your dream machine. I'm hoping to update my profile pic to something nearer your cool aplomb than me and Juke gazing soppily into each others eyes.

Top Bottom